Monday, December 5, 2016

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poem #writing

Meander 1 - Poem - Little Child

Little child, you stay up late.
You wonder why I scream and yell.
Why don't I leave you to your fate.
Because in the morning the alarm will bell.

Meander 2 - Christmas Stockings - Every year I do stockings for the family. There are many to fill. Every year I say I'll buy things all year and make things easier. Unfortunately I forget and end up running around like a nut trying to find small, inexpensive, useful and fun items for the stockings. This year I've found some really odd things. What about plastic storage bags that don't lay flat but stand like jars. I found that to be most clever. There are some neat paper clips I found, too. Other things are more ordinary but still fun. Like a bit of candy for each person and gift cards for underwear, and stuff for lips. This year I found some even the boys will use. Seven are completed and ready to mail to far off states. That leaves nine more to go. Once the others are mailed, I'll start on those. Then I can get on with other Christmas preparations.

Meander 3 - Writing. Working on three projects. Coming near the end of a draft of The Cancer Capricorn Connection. Am half way through Past Betrayals, Past Loves and am nearly finished with combining two of the Seduction Series so they can come out in paper and be sold as duets. Sometimes my head swims but I'll manage through this. It's colder weather and I work better then.

No comments: