Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bade is the "almost" villain in the first three books of my werewolf hunter series. I say almost villain because there are worse things in the night than Bade ... but few are better looking or more interesting to talk to. I've always loved bad guys and Bade is certainly bad.

I've been published a little over a year now. The first three books in my series are published with New Concepts, along with a fourth book unrelated to the series called Brain Dead. Brain Dead was just released this Wednesday and I'm really excited about that. I've also just signed contracts for three more books, one of which is the fourth in the Werewolf Hunter Series.

Readers might also be interested to know that 10% of all my royalties will be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital. This goes for every book I will ever write.

www.traceyhkitts.com


1. What should I call you? The name's Bade Garren, but you can call me Bade.

2. Tell me about yourself. I'm an alpha werewolf for one thing. I'm also next in line to inherit the local wolf pack if anything happens to its current leader Marco Barak. But that might never happen and quite honestly, love, I don't want to wait that long.

3. What do you want? I want the wolf pack. But I also want what Marco is afraid to claim. Her name is Lilith Mercury and she's part werewolf herself. I believe there is enough of the wolf in her to appreciate what I have to offer.

4. So you have a good reason for what you do. What is it?

My reasons are my own. No offense, love, but I do think the end will justify the means.

5. Do you have a family and friends? I have a few friends, but no living family. At least, not that I'm close to. My mother died several years ago. She was a nurse, working at a clinic in our hometown of Sydney. They treated werewolves secretly. Lycanthropy is much more wide spread in Australia than most people are aware of. She was attacked by one of her patients. I found her. I was eighteen. Her car was in the shop, and I¢d gone to pick her up that night. The same wolf attacked me, only I survived.

6. Why would you be called a villain? I suppose people who disagree with my motives might call me that. Perhaps those who are afraid to accept their own beast, their own dark side might do the same. To each his own. I make no apologies for what I am.

1 comment:

Tracey H. Kitts said...

Thanks for having Bade and I here today:) I love reading your blog.