Monday, May 9, 2011

9 May - Week Behind and Week Ahead

Once again a new writing week to begin. The blog this week will have the usual days. Hopefully I'll post them early since I'll be doing edits on line for two hours a day for the "Moon POol" written with Jane Toombs, friend, co-author and wish she lived closer. I'll be wroking hard on the chapter synopisi for a Sudden Seduction and trying to keep up with all the groups I belong to. Just a few more pages of revision for the conclusion and resolution of The Henge Betrayed - Confrontation and it's off for submission.

Last week was one of those weeks when one has less time than they want for writing, But I did finish reading one of Anne McCaffrey's series and started reading :Sex and Key Lime Pie" bu friend and critique partner Kat Attalla. The finished product is great so far. Kat has such a neat way with dialogue between the hero and heroine. Have some other critique partner books to read in the coming weeks. There are so many books to read and so many to write I always wonder if there'll be enough time to do them all. One will see.

1 comment:

Wendy S Marcus said...

I have Sex and Key Lime Pie on my Kindle. I jest need to find time to read it!