Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday - Who I'm Reading - Rita Karnopp


If you like stories with native American characters, you'll enjoy these books. Rita writes both historical books featuring the Blackfeet culture and contemporary stories with the same feature. Even in her modern stories you'll learn facts about the culture. The suspense stories are chilling. You can find her books here. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Rita+Karnopp

Right now I'm reading one of her historicals Kidnapped and am interested in the twists and turns. There is a great villainess and a fascinating heroine as well as a good hero. Just finished Revenge and the twists and turns of the plot kept me guessing until thevery end. There's also a mystical feel to many of her stories. Haven't read them all but I will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I second that nomination. *lol* Although I've known Rita virtually for a long time, some time had passed since I've read any of her work. Now I can't get enough. I believe I'm on my fifth book and looking forward to those she has scheduled for release. The woman amazes me, not only with her creative mind, but the number of books she churns out, ones all so expertly crafted.