Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who I'm Reading - Jennifer Probst


This week I've been reading Jennifer Probst, a writer I'm so very proud of. Jen has been a friend and was a former critique partner for a number of years. She's a multi-published writer who is reaching for the start and I'm so happy to see her soar. I must admit I haven't read all her stories but I have heard most of them. She writes alpha heroes you'd love to know and sometimes would love to smack.  You can check her stories here. http://www.amazon.com/Jennifer-Probst/e/B004V56P04/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1342699410&sr=1-2-ent Jen even asked me to do a bit for her children's story Buffy and the Carrot. A story one of my granddaughter's thought was perfectly silly. Heart of Steel is one of my favorites. There's that alpha hero matched with a strong heroine. Of course The Marriage Bargain is another where the hero gets exactly what he deserves. So if you're a fan of alpha heros and their strong alpha heroines, read the stories.

1 comment:

Jennifer Probst said...

Aww, thanks so much for the shoutout Janet! You are the absolute best teacher in the world!