Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday's Who Janet Lane Walters Has Been Reading


Well, Tuesday and Wednesday were powerless. Actually this began on Monday evening so I've been doing a lot of reading by flashlight. Many of them were new or actually old, Some were goodies from a conference that I either hadn't read or had read years ago.

Suzanne Brockmann's Dark and Dangerous. One of the stories I'd read byt the initial one I hadn't read. This is a twofer book. Navy Seal books originally printed in the 1990s.

May Goldrick's The Promise a historical set in the 1760 era and possibly read before.

Susan Wiggs' The Winter Lodge A contemporay story with some neat recipes I may or may not try.

Next week I'll be back to the original routine of blogging and to anyone who missed the usual things, I do hope every one is safe and now have power and light, especially my New Jersey friends.

No comments: