Monday, June 24, 2013

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander one is about my reading. I've just finished Born To Love by Catherine La Claire. This is a vampire story and we all know vampires aren't my favorite kind of heroes. This story is an exciting adventure and in the action, I forgot the hero was a vampire who hated his being one. As to other reading I've been busy with other things since I'm a judge in three or it could be four contests so my reading will not be something I can talk abour for a while, though I will be reading other things during this time and those will get a mention.

Second meander is about Lists. I belong to many and what bugs me the most is the number of people who forget there are people on digest. What this means is somehow they reply to a message and everyone else's reply is tagged on to the bottom. There are ways to prevent this. If the place where you send an email from puts every other email on the subject in the body, run your curser over the part not needed and hit delete. There are probably other ways but this to me is the easiest. The only time I reply with the sender's material is when I'm replying personally.

Now about writing. Have finished Shattered Dreams and am waiting to hear from the publisher as to what and when. I am now working on the last of the Seduction stories. My hero and heroine are both damaged in a way but have succeeded in their chosen lives. There are a few glitches in the plot but I'm sure they will be worked out soon. For the most part the story is intense. He's running from love and she's afraid of love. I will see what happens.

1 comment:

Melissa Keir said...

Good luck on the submitted book!