Monday, November 18, 2013

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander I I have two books available today on Kindle for 99 cents
Shattered Dreams (Moonchild)   

A Double Opposition                     

They are available for a limited time at this great price                                      

Meander 2 Time management has gone to pot. There are so many things I need to do today and not enough hours. Promoting takes a lot of time since I must update my Manias Reader's Page with about 30 books and stories. This will take days and days since I can only spend so much time doing this. Getting the first of a fantasy series up on Create Space will also take time since I've forgotten how to do this and must call them. Then there's shopping for Christmas a season that's jumping in before I have a chance to think about it. The writing will be in Meander 3

Meander 3 Am editing two stories Rekindled Dreams and Amber Chronicles. Putting in the words that are words but not the ones I want along with making corrections is very interesting and time-consuming. Hope to have both finished and able to send them off to Books We Love before long.

No comments: