Monday, December 9, 2013

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander 1 - Being reminded of things I'd forgotten I'd signed up for has just happened and at a time when I'm not sure I can do all that must be done, I will persevere and perhaps before the day is done get to them. I've been pushing to get all my books up on my Maniac Reader page and am now down to one publisher. Also had to promote the new release Rekindled Dreams. Life is full of doing. That's life. Must start to bake a cake for tomorrow's party for the critique group and tomorrow it's more shopping.

Meander 2 Am impatiently waiting to get the house ready for the holidays and would like to put things up this weekend. We'll see how that goes. I love the sight of Christmas and the aromas, too. Have most of the stockings done that have to head off to parts south.

Meander 3 - Am working on Melodic Dreams and have finally reached almost the end of the rough draft. Word wise this is nearing 20,000 words so with revisions I should make my goal of between 30 and 40,000 words. Am liking this heroine and hero a lot. Maria is an occupational therapist and Jay is a composer of music. Once this is well on the way, I can start thinking of the next project and that will bring 2 books into re-issue and one new one. I've tried not to push myself too far ahead and hopefully that will work.

No comments: