Monday, January 6, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander 1 Been wondering is smirk is the new smile. Do heroes smirk? Been reading a lot of books lately when the hero smirks at the heroine. Doesn't seem heroic to me. Smirk always reminds me of the villain or a teenager. Are these heroes young. Actually not but they do smirk. I can handle the hero glaring, a mischief look but not a smirk. Every time I read this, I'm jerked out of what is a good story. I have no answer to my question but I know my heroes don't smirk.

Meander 2 For some reason my blog has been receiving more that 200 hits a day. This hasn't added to the comments. There are generally one or two of those a day. Seems I've been discovered by China and there are more hits from there than the US daily. I don't understand what's happening but I do hope that whatever these people are reading that they are gaining knowledge or something.

Meander 3 Am progressing with Melodic Dreams and will continue to pursue this story in the weeks to come. Am enjoying the writing and haven't started that feeling that I should be moving onto the next story yet. We'll see what will happen as time goes on.

No comments: