Monday, May 5, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters


Meander 1 - Reviews. Received a review last week that made me happy. Not for the number of stars or whatever the story earned but because the reviewer got what I was aiming for. The heroine , a witch, starts out as the villain of the piece and ends up the heroine. Funny way to go about things but that's the way the series of short stories came to me. So many thanks to the reviewer.

Meander 2 - Feeling displaced. There is now a television downstairs not far from my study and sometimes the sound keeps me from writing. I will be moving my study upstairs and that means I won't have to hear the television. There are somethings they can write that troubles me not a bit. They can watch the ball game and that doesn't make me pause. This is only for a short time so I will continue.

Meander 3 - Writing is going well.  Have about 120 days to get this book finished and the other two proofed. Won't do them until August since I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Am doing the draft that's filling in details, especially of the plot and it is going well and will come I think within reach of the goal. And with not too much complete re-writing on at least seven or eight chapters.

No comments: