Monday, September 1, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - Summer ends this month and we're into fall. Hopefully I'll finish with my current WIP but more on that later. This is Labor Day and the day comes early this year on the first day of the month. Though people are talking about back to school, some children have been in school for several weeks. Weather and other things participate in changing the world.

Meander 2 - A favorite shirt is wearing out. There are holes that will grow larger. I must admit as my birth sign goes I tend to cling to some old things. This shirt brings memories. Had to buy it when I attended a conference in NYC since my granddaughter about age three didn't want me to go to stay for several days. She removed my nightgown from the suitcase thinking I would come home if I didn't find it. But I didn't come home and I bought this shirt that at the point was long but one washing and it shrunk but I could still wear the thing. Soon it will become a rag but the memories will linger.

Meander 3 Current WIP moving forward and hopefully I'll have it ready to send off in a couple of weeks. About 2 chapters still giving me problems but I'll conquer them. Then it's time to start a nex story. Being on the cusp is an interesting period in life. Will be so glad th see the end of Toth's Priest but I haven't yet reached the point of if I go over this another time I'm going to throw up point.

No comments: