Monday, October 13, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 -Sleeping in certainly throws off a person's schedule. That's what happened to me today and makes thinking in the morning quite difficult. Am reading for a contest now and I do hope the entries are better than the first one I read. I also need to order some things and use the phone for that. Business cards, and other things are needed. Must get my act together soon.

Meander 2 - There will be no blog posts here on Friday or Saturday since I will be going to a conference and have yet to figure how to have things appear as scheduled. There are times when I'm not the greatest at doing computer things but I do persist.

Meander 3 - Finally figured out the title for the re-written novels into more of a novel length. Will be called Pursuing Michael West MD. The story is a funny one and hopefully I'll manage to do the four new scenes and seen if there are other small ones to work. Am doing the first re-write now up to the last chapter. It's funny to see how many of those beginner's mistakes I made during the first version of the story but they're being cleaned up. Passive voice, addressing the characters by name when there are only two people in the scene. Amazingly there is a fair amount of setting there which is one thing I've always had trouble fitting in.

No comments: