Monday, March 30, 2015

Meadering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLove


Meander 1 - Promotional woes. It's not that I don't promote but I do. It's just sometimes I think I've published too many books. I'm trying to get my books up on a site and I'm doing them one at a time since each one takes time from my writing. I'm up to 4 but from just the publisher I'm doing them from, I have 22 books and I've just sent them another and have one being edited. Perhaps by May I'll catch up. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Plus one I still have to update and the one I'm writing.

Meander 2 - Time warp. Every day at least two of my hours are involved in driving to see my husband who is undergoing rehab from major surgery. Not that I mind visiting him. I just wish he was next door.

Meander 3 - My writing. I'm moving slowly with Divided Dreams partly because there are two more rights back books I want to complete. They also cause me a dilemma since the third in the series is already up with a cover and all. Will I be able to make the changes needed to bring this book into the series? This I don't know. Means a new cover and a change of title for the book. Will have to see what the publisher thinks. I'd really like a new cover but the title may be a problem. Will see what happens when I finish the two books and I make my confession.

No comments: