Monday, April 27, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - Too many hats- These days I feel like I'm trying to do too much at one time. I'm trying to finish several books and start new ones. One is a right's back one that while it connects to the other two, there are problems that may not be able to be corrected. I'll need to talk to Jude about this. Not really talk but email talk. There are books on sale I need to promote. That's the second hat. Then there's the house and it does need some help. Plus closing down my husband's office and visiting him nearly every day. Makes life interesting and sometimes I feel stressed out. I will survive.

Meander 2 - Have been reading a few books and the new Kindle allows me to rate them without going onto the author's page and taking a lot of time. That's good, except they wanted me to make comments. I am not good at this. I am at rating. The other problem I'm having is how to get the books off the Kindle after I've read them to make room for more.

Meander 3 - Writing - Am moving forward with Divided Dreams featuring my Cancer heroine and my Gemini hero. This will make four books in the series and I only have to do eight more. This one is longer than the others but I'm happy with the way it's going. Several more chapters to rewrite and expand and then the last two bits of editing and then it will be on to the next book. That will be Mages of Fyre and the ideas are coming slowly but they're coming. I still need a name for the hero, the villain and the mentor. They will come. I also need to build in the stuff for the final book in the series. The Children of Fyre. But there are other books to write between times.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Hello Everyone,

Below are the most recommended BITCOIN exchangers (BUY/SELL):
Coinbase: $1 min. exchange
CoinMama

Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
BEST Faucet Rotator