Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday - Angela Scavone - Talking About Heroes, Heroines and Villains #MFRWauthor


     
1. Do you write a single genre or do your fingers flow over the keys creating tales in many forms?
So far I have only written Contemporary Romance but I would love to dive into mysteries and children's books ... one day :)
Does your reading choices reflect your writing choices? I love to read anything, but I prefer to write romance :)
Are there genres you wouldn’t attempt? Horror, never ever ever ever will I ever write horror (I like to sleep at night without having all the lights on).
 
2. Heroes, Heroines, Villains. Which are your favorite to write? I love to write them all! The strong hero, the woahing heroine and the nasty villain, they each have their own personalities and it's fun to see how each of them will deal with each other and the situations I throw them into. 
 
3. Heroes. How do you find them? Do pictures, real life or plain imagination create the man you want every reader to love? Do they come before the plot or after you have the idea for the story? Pure imagination, they come after the story idea appears.
 
4. Heroines. How do you find them? Do pictures, real life or imagination create the woman you want the reader to root for? Do they appear before the plot or after you have the idea for the story? Same for heroines, they come out of pure imagination after the story idea appears.
 
5. Villains or villainesses or an antagonist, since they don’t always have to be the bad guy or girl. They can be a person opposed to the hero’s or heroine’s obtaining their goal. How do you choose one? How do you make them human? Depends on the story, I try to make them as real as possible, I will take the scene in the book and put myself in their shoes and think how would I react if I was this person? If I am against what the Hero/Heroine are doing then how would I be opposed to this situation? It helps me to get inside their heads.
 
6. What is your latest release? Who is the hero, heroine and or the villain? My latest release is called A Journey Home. The Heroine is Steph, she is an air force Captain who's job is to fly over to war torn parts of the world to pick up the bodies of fallen soldiers. She is then partnered up with her ex husband Captain DA you can only imagine how well that goes :)
 
7. What are you working on now? Right now I'm working on a Christmas story based on the poem Twas the Night Before Christmas. It's a fictional story about the actual author of the very famous poem and her life.
 
8. How can people find you?
Website:     http://angelascavone.com/       

No comments: