Monday, June 1, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - Dance recitals - I have 3 grandchildren taking dance at the same school. Unfortunately I only saw one of them dance. This school has a million (exaggeration) students. Actually there were 10 performances. Each of the grandchildren was in a different performance. Saw the oldest and she dances beautifully. She also does just about everything this way. The other two are learning and will be as skillful as their sister in time.

Meander 2 - BEA - You've heard about the purloined taxi in another post. This one is about the size. The Javits Center is huge. Being there was great except for the heat. Hot and humid was the menu for the two days we were there. Cooled on the third day. Just my luck.The hotel was great especially the view from publisher's junior suite on the 45th floor. Had two good meals. What impressed me was in the Italian restaurant I said there was no pesto dishes. The waiter had this made for me. Too cool.

Meander 3 - Writing. A bit behind both from being away and losing the rhythm and also because I'm to the point where I must study the story and see where I've been lacking and sloppy. I will conquer this and hopefully by the end of June have the book ready to go.

No comments: