Monday, August 17, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - I have a new toy and I really like it. A can opener that runs by batteries. Just put it on the can and push the start buttons and in seconds the can is opened. I can do other things while the cans are opening. This morning getting ready to make red sauce I opened six cans in just over five minutes. What fun. The best thing was it was very inexpensive. So now I don't have to do anything except check the batteries when it runs out of steam. They are easy to put in, too. I may not be in love but I'm definitely in like.


Meander 2 - This blog seems to be doing very well this month. We're to the halfway point in the month and there have been 10,000 hits. I do wish people would make comments but one can't have everything. I'll be happy with what's happening, though.


Meander 3 - My writing. Going well. Besides working on my own stuff I edited and made suggestions on a friend's mss. Hers is a good story and not too much for her to do. Back to mine. Working on Wizards of Fyre. Am nearly finished with the second run through of writing drafts. This time I'm filling in the scenes I left out of the mix with a phrase or two. The first draft came to about 30,000 words and that's a good sign for me to reach the 60,000 goal for the completed story. Must write a note to a publisher about getting my books back so I can recycle them. Since I've earned less than 10 dollars with seven books there she should give them back easily. Then there will need to be some work done on my web page. Books are going up almost everywhere and I really can't keep track of them all. I have too many completed books and there are so many more to come.

No comments: