Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday - Sherry Derr-Wille Talking About Heroes, Heroines and Villains #MFRWauthor

1. Do you write a single genre or do your fingers flow over the keys creating tales in many forms? I write romance, family epics, murder mysteries and erotica. In other words, I write what I want when I want.
Does your reading choices reflect your writing choices? Not really. I mostly enjoy reading historical romance, time travel and Native American. Although I write in all genres I also write many contemporary pieces.
Are there genres you wouldn’t attempt? Regency and Horror
2. Heroes, Heroines, Villains. Which are your favorite to write? I love to write them all. Heroines are sweet, heroes are handsome and well built, and villains are the most fun.
3. Heroes. How do you find them? They are all figments of my warped imagination, Do pictures, real life or plain imagination create the man you want every reader to love? They are all made up and products of my imagination. Do they come before the plot or after you have the idea for the story? The hero always comes first. My stories are all character driven. To be truthful, when I start the story I don't know where it will go or how it will end.
4. Heroines. How do you find them? Like my heroes they are figments of my imagination. Do pictures, real life or imagination create the woman you want the reader to root for? I usually have a picture in my mind of my heroines. Do they appear before the plot or after you have the idea for the story?  Like the heroes they come first and then they tell me what they want to do with the story.
5. Villains or villainesses or an antagonist, since they don’t always have to be the bad guy or girl. They can be a person opposed to the hero’s or heroine’s obtaining their goal. How do you choose one? How do you make them human? Just through the things they say and do.
6. What is your latest release? BLUE EAGLE FEATHER Who is the hero, heroine and or the villain? The hero is Jeffrey Cooper, the heroine Marie Turtle and for this one there really isn't a villain. This book came to me in a dream and I had to wait until I dreamed more of the plot.
 
7. What are you working on now? I just finished WHO KILLED BILLY ROLLER?  I'm also working on NEVER TOO LATE FOR LOVE and RETURN OF THE ANCIENTS.
8. How can people find you? Website of Author, Sherry Derr-Wille I am also on Facebook. I encourage readers to like my Sherry Derr-Wille author page.


MAKE READING FUN AGAIN
READ SHERRY'S PEN AT www.derr-wille.blogspot.com
CHECK OUT ALL OF SHERRY'S BOOKS AT www.derr-wille.com

No comments: