Monday, December 7, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poem


Meander 1 - Poem Cat and Mouse

Smile a subtle grin in Mond Lisa fashion.
What was once the mouse
Has tuned around to fight.
The cat is in the corner
And all around the house
There is a gathering of darkness
Of what should never be.
The mouse will tease and play the cat
And then it will escape
To sit in its little hidey hold.
Oh, who us the cat.
It's you.

Meander 2 - Nutcracker - The yearly show. This year was great and I saw all three grandchildren perform on the same night. There are nine performances, I believe so the chances of this happening is rare. Grandson is in all the performances. Boys are scarce. The children all performed flawlessly. I'm very proud of them.

Meander 3 - Writing is going not as fast as I wanted but this will change. There are always other things to do at this time of year. The wizards will soon all be typed in and then there will be a last run through. I'm pretty sure it will be good in January. As for the other project we need to meet but there are some ideas coming and so we will meet, hopefully soon so I can get the show on the road. For my friend, this heroine is very different from her others who usually speak their minds. Will have fun figuring what she wants to happen.

No comments: