Monday, February 22, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #Reading

Meander 1 - Poem

Hidden Tears

Surrounded by a sea of saline grief
A tear...or maybe two escape her eyes.
The iceberg tip of sorrow buried deep
Belie what lies beneath her smiling face.
Her other tears are thrust with forcefulness
To build another layer over pain
And raise compassion in her watching eyes.
Now weeping other's tears she can forget
The massive ice floe hidden in her depths.

Meander 2 - Reading lately books from one of my publishers. Have read one from every author and am now going back to read those from the authors I like the best. This is fun and keeps me out of mischief. Reading doesn't slow the paceof the writing since I'm re-writing stories published to make them great stories. That will be covered later. I find I'm being drawn to some of these authors and also have discovered some of my favorites have gone off in directions I don't enjoy. Others have amintained their wonderful kind of stories. They fall into mystery, contemporary romance and fantasy these days. Lots of fun.

Meander 3 - Am rewriting the last of six books in a series At First Sight. Will be gald to get back to something new and something different from short and sexy stories. They'll be longer and probably sexy. That seems to be my trend these days. Spent last evening doing the edits for a pre-release book so it will be ready to go. Waiting covers on the four others of the series. My personal cover artist really does great work. Can's wait to see them.

No comments: