Monday, May 30, 2016

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poetry

Meander 1 Poem - Easter

Easter

Morning comes on padded feet.
Grief and sorrow, tears are shed.
The stone is gone!
A vacant shed greets the weeping eyes.
Now where/ Now where?
The voices shout.
A vacant tomb - a missing rock.
The soul seeks recognition
Among those it once knew well.
They do not know.
They cannot see.
It does not seem the same.
Im. Ia.
Why don't you know?
I am the tortured soul.
The light of morning floods the sky.
Soul triumphant resurrected.
Soul in ecstacy.

Meander 2 - Florida - Went to granddaughter's high school graduation. The moment I stepped from the air-conditioned terminal I wanted to return home. Temperature 93 and humid. My daughter thought the weather was not bad. So did my husband. I felt as if my blood boiled. At the graduation everyone else in the auditorium felt cold. I didn't. Perspired a bit. We returned home a few days later to nice coolish weather. Then today the temperature hit the nineties. Not in Florida. They had around 85 degrees. Seems I can't win.

Meander 3 - Writing - Going slow, very slow. Should have Seducing the Baker typed and ready to send off this week. Started my next project's rough draft today. Actually this is the third start for the beginning of the story. Once Baker is off I'll hit Kat's story and finish typing so I can move on to almost the alst draft. Be glad for that to finish.

No comments: