Monday, August 29, 2016

Meandering On Monday With Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #writing #life

Meander 1 Poem - Dodge-em Cars

He chooses a car, red, electrified
That gives an illusion of speed.
He waits for the power to surge.
And tapping his hands on the wheel
He waits for the power to surge.
Now he twists and turns
Through the pack that is trying
To bump and spin him around.
That's not for him.
To him it's a skill
To dodge. To esdape from the trap.
To avoid the jam-ups, the clutter of cars.
To come inches close
But to miss the smash/crash
To wing free and escape quite unscathed.

Meander 2 - When life puts a stop what do you do? Today this happened to me and my morning when I would have managed to do all my posts for the week my computer needed a check-up. I hate when that happens and try to avoid this every moment I can but today I couldn't. I did do some writing and reading, most impatiently. So this afternoon and evening I have to make headway on the things I need to do.

Meander 3 - Writing - Just tore up the plans for a new book and began over. Having all the complications come at the end of the story wasn't a good idea. I had a plan for ten chapters. Now I have one for eight. I also learned about checking my books for errors, a lot of them and putting them into a changed format. That will take time but I will have help. Granddaughter will pitch in.


No comments: