Monday, September 5, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poem #amwriting #reading

Meander 1 - Opem - Haiku

Jet hued lava crabs
Ebony slag floes barren
Creeping black on black

Meander 2 - Reading. I've begun downloading books I really want to keep onto my kindle. I've been reading Andre Norton's Witch World and am enjoying them once again. What a great writer and the stories have kept me captivated for several weeks, though I had to take a time out to look at books for a contest. These stories are very different from the contemporary books I'm writing but they do offer a bit of study toward expanding my imagination.

Meander 3 - Finally working on the Cancer-Capricorn Connection and am finding much to expand on what is the rough draft. I have plotted out the next book in that series and there is just one more to go and I will be finished with those. Am also re-reading two of my stories to check for errors and get them back to my publisher in the new format. Always too much to do.

No comments: