Monday, October 24, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poetry #amwriting

 Meander 1 - Poem - Return to Gaisho

Japanese restaurant
Last year
I went there - a birthday treat.Thatched ancient farm house
Bad trip - embarrassed by
Companion who drank too much.
I sat and wished I was being cooked
On the center griddle table.
Sometimes a bad trip repeated
Becomes a time of joy.
One different companion this year
This time - three that I love.
A quiet time - no drunken noise
Just love and sweet plum wine.

Meander 2 - Robo Calls and Spam - I've decided the numerous robocalls received every day are the spam of the telephone. I find a lot of spam that I don't have to read on line. This morning the robocall was funny. I lifted the phone and their tape was stuck. The canned voice kept saying hello, hello, hello. Probably the best one I received. Most of these calls sound like they're made by people in foreign lands. They probably are but I spend a lot of time hanging up. As to the spam some of them are also amusing like the ones for dating services. No thanks I'm married have been for more than fifty years. Also the ones for teeth implants amust me. I have dentures. So they go. At least they're easily deleted.

Meander 3 - Have started the third draft of The Cancer Capricorn Connection and this is going well. The last four chapters will need the most work since the book went off track at one point but I halled those characters back to reality. Still typing and revising an old book now called Past Betrayals, Past Loves. The book is good but long. A reincarnation book.

No comments: