Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday's Inspiration - The effect of cooler weather #Inspiration #autumn

For me the end of the summer heat is an inspiration, not only for my writing but for other parts of my life. I now can leave the house without blasts of heated air to sap my strength. Sure in summer there is air conditioning but that air is artificial.

Cooler weather inspires my writing. No longer are those times when I would rather sleep. Some people are called to hibernate during the cool seasons of the year. Not me. I feel charged with energy and that energy often takes the place of putting words on paper.

Does one of the seasons spark you into writing more than usual. Over the summer I was lucky to write one page a day. Now It's advancing to five or six. What about you? Is there a single season or a kind of weather that inspires you. I would love to hear about them.

2 comments:

Judy Baker said...

I love fall if it's on the warm side of the cooler weather. I'm really a summer person that is inspired by the sun and heat. I actually live in the wrong state (Utah) surrounded by mountains. We've already had snow in the mountains and I'm sure it won't be long before we have snow in the valley - not ready for the white stuff

Janet Lane Walters said...

Isn't it wonderful that there are seasons. Sorry to hear about the snow coming so soon. Thanks for dropping by and adding a comment.