Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday's Inspiration _ Reaching the End #MFRWauthor #Writing


Does writing those two words The End inspire you? This always does to me. For finishing a story sends me off searching for the next one to begin. Actually I generally have an idea blocked out, done during those times when the current WIP is resting. I also don't type those words until I'm ready to send the story out to my publisher.

Once those words are written the manuscript is sent via a download and I'm off and running again. You see the last bit of work before sending out the story is revision and that can be a boring or a challenging situation. Mostly finding those garbled words that aren't at all what I meant to say and those punctuation marks that have been omitted. Then I write the end and there is a need in me to create something new.

Hopefully I'm not the only one. What about you? Does typing those words inspire you to begin again?

No comments: