Monday, December 12, 2016

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #The Nutcracker #Writing

Meander 1 - Poem
- Love

It gently blew into my life, the wind
And brought a gentle, quiet kind of live.
It softly nurtured peace into my soul,
The springtime zephyr of first love.
Then with greater speed, the heated wind
Ripped through my life and tempting me.
My love became a passionate pinnacle
With summer's lushness comes the lust of love.
The breeze grew chill and nipped my heart with frost.
Brought fruit the seeds in summer sewn.
My love was painted brightly colored hues.
And autumn showed that love can still englow.
But icy winds are entering my life
Can love endure the death wind of winter?

Meander 2 - The Nutcracker - Once again this year I saw the nutcracker, This year three of my grandchildren had roles. My grandson played Felix, Clara's brother, the child who damages the nutcracker. He was great and the glee on his face was really bratty. Youngest grandchild was one of the Chinese children in the segment with the many different dances. The oldest of this group was a snowflake. This child is gracefulness in motion. So once again I enjoyed the performance. May next year bring new pleasure.

Meander 3. Still working on the Cancer Capricorn Connection and am still finding new bits to explore. Also type-revising Past Betrayals - Past Loves. This is moving along but slowly. Almost 55000 words and there are still several past lives to explore. Am also putting Seducing the Innkeeper and Seducing the Doctor into duet form. Nothing seems to be going rapidly but this is going.

No comments: