Monday, January 2, 2017

Meandering On Monday With Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poetry #New Year #writing

 Meander 1 - Poem - Lava Crabs 3

Across the blackened rock they tread.
Walking on tip-toe across the lava bed.
The black and porous rock once flowed
Where they now make their home.
Hidden in the molten cracks, they come
With timid braveness.
And when the tide surges on their homes
They cling and refuse to be torn
From the shore which is now their home.

Meander 2 - New Year - This is a new year and when the date changes I always wonder what will follow during the days to come. I hope for more stories to flow from these keys but I make no promise as to the number. I want for my friends to find success in their endeavors. I want my children and grandchildren to have good days. I'd really like to see a world at peace and a country now torn to heal. Who knows what the new year will bring.

Meander 3 - Writing and typing. The book I'd hoped to finish my mid month will take longer but I won't let it go until I feel it's ready. I will keep revising, rewriting and typing until I'm satisfied. Soon all the books back from one publisher will be with the new one. That's good. Then I have several projects. One I want to run past my publisher and the other is one I'm working on for myself. Time will tell.

No comments: