Monday, September 11, 2017

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #Poem #writing

Meander 1 Poem - Haiku - Spring

Green boots on the ground
Tiny mittens on the trees
Flower caps appear.

Meander 2 Hurricanes - I've become a TV junkie, watching the reports of hurricane Irma. I have a daughter, son-in-law and three grandchildren in West Palm Beach, Florida. I do hope the storm stays west for  I fear for my family. I also ahve a daughter and son-in-law in Savannah Georgia. Worry about them, too. Storm surges with masses of water scare me. I'll just keep looking and praying the storm doesn't destroy too many lives.

Meander 3 Writing - I have begun the last of the total rewrites of Sweet Tea. Then all left will be the going line by line to make sure all that needs to be there has appeared on the paper. There are things to be looked up in the other books of the series. Mrs, Miller, now Mrs. Claybourne is experiencing her last case. At this time I believe this is the end of ehr adventures. We will see.

No comments: