Monday, December 18, 2017

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWAuthor #Poem #Writing #Christmas Tree

Meander 1 - Poem - Complaint From a Sick bed

Who would have ever thought
My knees would be rubbery knaves
Who would refuse to go the way
I wished they would go.
Who would have ever thought
Am ankles would quiver and quake
When up I try to get
I would like a can of spray starch
To firm up my resolve

Meander 2 - Decorating the Christmas Tree - The decorating has begun and I look at the large box of ornaments to put on the branches of the Christmas tree. I have put at least fifty on the tree and there are hundreds to go. I wonder how many days this will take. There are 10 days until Christmas. I sure hope I will finish in time. When the effort is finished and the lights are on, the tree will look wonderful and soon there will be four more ornaments to place. There are seven dragons but I can only find six. I'll keep looking since I'm sure they are there.

Meander 3 - Writing - I'm going to have to draw back on my latest WIP. There is a large problem in the chapter outline and a new complication that has snuck in but it's important to the hero's development and I have to figure how it will be worked in. I will manage this in time so I'll start looking at the seven chapters already blocked in and see where changes should be made.

No comments: